With each passing year we grow and with them comes learnings. Moments of joy and sorrow, new experiences and some mistakes.
2019 however offered exceptionally good times. Not a single dull moment that I recall.
This year the major things I did can be summarized as below:
- The year started on a good note with lots of travel. I went to Ajmer, Delhi, Dehradun, Rishikesh, Haridwar and Mussourie with family in March and then with a friend in May. Witnessed snowfall for the first time in my life at Mussourie and also did white water river rafting at Rishikesh.
- A road trip to southern parts of India wherein I had been to Bangalore, Pallakad, and Mangalore, drive I will cherish forever.
- Another road trip to Kankavli and Goa. Did scuba diving at Tarkarli which again was my first experience underwater.
- Went to Alibaug and explored the ruins and history of Janjira Fort
- And very recently had the opportunity to visit “Gowardhan Eco Village” a place that offers a peaceful environment cocooned in a spiritual commune enveloped by trees and rhymes of birds and breezes.
- Writing/ Blogging was also something which I did very often in 2019 and also tried my hands at drawing.
- I got an amazing opportunity to read some nice books and shared my reading experience by way of Book Reviews, courtesy Sona Grover of team BlogChatter. A very special thanks to you Sona.
- Big thanks to #MYFRIENDALEXA campaign organized by Blogchatter my blog got a big boost and that also lead to coming across some amazing blogs and bloggers.
- Work front is better than last year
Overall it was a wonderful year and I take this opportunity to thank all my readers for marking their presence and interacting with me.